We are currently on the lookout for unique and talented people to join our amazing team. You might already be working in property, have recruitment experience or thrived in a sales related position. Tenacious, driven and willing to learn at every opportunity, we’re looking for great relationship builders. We live by our mantra of ‘Putting people first’ so a team focused mentality is essential.
If you join us you will become an expert in your field. You will be respected for the depth and breadth of your knowledge. You will build long-standing, trusting relationships with senior level professionals, and will, in short, have a fantastic opportunity to succeed.
You can also count on the following…..
- We have a fantastic culture and manage to maintain the feel of a close knit company, working together to deliver results.
- We genuinely care about the people we help and feel strongly about putting people before transactions.
- Our ambitious and continual growth means we offer unlimited opportunity for career progression from Trainee Consultant to Associate Director.
- We offer a market-leading commission structure along with extra bonus rewards.
- We provide you with an excellent foundation towards reaching the top of the recruitment profession. The formal and informal learning opportunities are second to none.
- We provide a 4 week induction and training programme for all new starters taught by the best in the business, as well as continuous coaching throughout their career.
- We’ll give you real responsibility, and genuine ownership of your own part of the business.
- We have a programme in place for emerging leaders.
- We recognise people’s successes and present awards for achievements.
- We listen to our people’s ideas and implement wherever possible.
You will also receive the following benefits and perks…
Putting People First… putting our people first is a fundamental principle that drives Cherry Pick People and we reflect that in the environment we create to give everyone the best possible opportunity.
Up to 33 days holiday
Private healthcare for all staff
Discounted gym membership
Cycle to work scheme
Work from home days
Extended lunch break for gym goers
Unrivalled Experience – we make it fun whilst ensuring maximum productivity
- Monthly lunch club with the MD.
- Monthly team lunch.
- Industry events and parties.
- Competitions with prizes including lunch delivered to your desk and retail vouchers.
- Monthly sales meeting to recognise peoples achievements and to win awards.
- Various opportunities to get involved in fundraising activities and charity events.
- Discounted cinema tickets.
- Beer and wine on the roof terrace on Fridays during the summer months.
- Dress down Friday.
Exceptional Opportunities – we ensure everyone has the best opportunity to develop their career and themselves…
Market leading commission structure
Company pension scheme
Share option scheme for senior managers
Discounts at some of London’s top hotels and shops
First class Training Academy
Genuine structured career path for fast progression
Regular workshops with external trainers and motivational speakers
Access to REC and APSCO network
Management training scheme
So, what qualities do you need to become a successful Cherry Picker?
- The drive to succeed. Please don’t apply if you are not seriously self motivated.
- Intelligence and confidence. It’s a people business – you have to earn respect and trust from a large number of people.
- Integrity. Do things in the right way. We take a long-term view and want all our people to help us build a brand that is trusted.
- Collaboration. Colleagues will look out for you and we expect you to do the same for them. This is very much a team sport.
- Organisation. There is a lot to do every day so you must be efficient and be able to plan ahead.
- A drive to exceed expectations. We would like you to genuinely care about what is important to our candidates and clients and be committed to helping them find it.
- Target-orientated. It’s a target driven business – you must have a desire to measure your success financially and advance your career.
- Strength of character. This is not for the faint hearted – you must believe that you have extraordinarily high levels of tenacity and resilience?
We’ve come a long way since we opened in 2008, and we put our success down to our exceptional people. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a successful Cherry Picker, why not get in touch today for an informal chat.