Estate Agency Recruitment Consultant
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: AM45
We are looking for an exceptional Recruitment Consultant candidate (trainee or experienced) to join our property recruitment team in estate agency. You might already be working in property, have recruitment experience or thrived in a sales related position. Tenacious, driven and willing to learn at every opportunity, we’re looking for great relationship builders. We live by our mantra of ‘Putting people first’ so a team focused mentality is essential.
In return, we are offering the most competitive commission structure in the industry and no weekends!
The role of an Recruitment Consultant includes:
- Maintaining and building a network of candidates through face to face meetings (including lunches and evenings out), industry events, telephone and social media
- Resourcing candidates from a range of different mediums and placing them into suitable positions across the estate agency sector
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Growing your client base by developing new business relationships
- Attending networking events
- Writing job adverts
The role requires exceptional communication skills coupled with excellent administration/time management skills and a natural sales ability.
Previous recruitment experience is not essential as full training will be given. Previous experience in the estate agency/property sector (Sales or Lettings, Property Management or various other estate agency positions) however, is essential for the role. The ideal candidate would be a lettings or sales negotiator who wants to continue working in a target orientated sales environment.
Unlike many other recruitment companies, we meet all of our candidates in person, which means approx. 2 face to face meetings / day, when you are away from the desk assessing potential candidates’ suitability for roles as well as consulting and preparing them for an interview.
In return you’ll be awarded uncapped earning potential, a generous basic and commission structure, as well as a very fun but competitive working environment.
Recruitment Consultant Package:
- £20k Basic £35-40k OTE (rising to £45-55k in year 2) 9-6pm (Mon-Thurs), 9-5pm (Fri)
- Monthly and / or Quarterly bonuses and team incentives!
This is a great opportunity for you to make a significant contribution to our exciting business and be part of our growing and lively team. If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to email@example.com, or alternatively call Alex (MD) or Lema (Director of Operations) on 020 3587 7687 for a confidential chat today.