Trainee Property Administrator
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM2447
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a Global property company as a Trainee Property Administrator. As the office’s Trainee Property Administrator, you will be supporting the lettings and property management teams. Our client has offices all over the world and prides themselves in giving a high level of service whilst working within a very busy environment.
Company Profile for the Trainee Property Administrator:
Our client is looking for someone who is personable, able to work under pressure and can use initiative with a “can do” attitude. Property administration experience isn’t necessary, although admin experience would be very beneficial.
Duties of the Trainee Property Administrator:
• Writing up tenancy agreements
• Conducting “right to rent” checks
• Coordinating move ins
• Communicating with tenants and Landlords
• Liaising with contractors
• Coordinating files when passed from the Lettings to the Property management team
• Ensuring the office runs smoothly
• Being the first point of contact for clients and potential customers
Character profile of the Trainee Property Administrator:
• Able to work under pressure
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Energetic and motivated
• Able to work well as a team and by themselves
• Calm and professional working manner
• A desire to show initiative
• Well presented
Package for the Trainee Property Administrator:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Salary – £18,000 plus commission
This is a role centred round supporting the Lettings and Property Management teams, so the chosen Trainee Property Administrator needs to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a support role, work as a team player as well as having exceptional customer service skills. This role offers a great opportunity to work centrally based for property international company.
If you have strong customer service skills and excellent organisation skills, then get in touch with Carly Mitchell at Cherry Pick People Property Recruitment Specialists. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Cherry Pick People.