Trainee Property Administrator
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3498
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a Global property company as a Trainee Property Administrator. As the office’s Trainee Property Administrator, you will be supporting the lettings and property management teams. With offices all over the world and reputation for impeccable service this is a great company in which to start your property career.
Trainee Property Administrator Company Profile:
This global investment company specialises in residential property and has a network of 6 offices worldwide, including London, Berlin, Manchester, Hong Kong, Birmingham and Liverpool.
With over £500 million of assets under management and an excellent track record within their areas they are firmly established as a market leader.
Trainee Property Administrator Duties:
• Writing up tenancy agreements
• Conducting “right to rent” checks
• Coordinating move ins
• Communicating with tenants and Landlords
• Liaising with contractors
• Coordinating files when passed from the Lettings to the Property management team
• Ensuring the office runs smoothly
• Being the first point of contact for clients and potential customers
Trainee Property Administrator Character Profile:
• Outgoing and Personable
• Able to work under pressure
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Energetic and motivated
• Well presented
Package for the Trainee Property Administrator:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Salary – £18,000 basic plus up to £3,000 commission
Please contact us immediately if you would like more information on this role as a Trainee Property Administrator.