- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4342
This is a rare and one off opportunity to join one of London’s most prestigious Property companies on their Property Management team as a Tenancy Progressor in one of their Prime Central London offices. They describe themselves as diligent and innovative based all throughout the UK in the most affluent areas including Oxford, Edinburgh and London. With over 60 offices Nationwide their reputation is one of the nation’s finest.
Company profile for the Tenancy Progressor:
Having been around in the Property Industry for over 140 years, their credentials are only further confirmed with the numerous industry awards they have received over the years, their values are integral to the business and their staff, they pride themselves on respect, trust and creating a transparent partnership with both staff and clients. This in turn means an abundance of applications from Landlords and Tenants alike.
Duties of the Tenancy Progressor:
• Support the Senior Tenancy Processor to administer new tenancies
• Draft appropriate tenancy agreement
• Prepare initial invoices, standing orders and rent demands for tenants
• Follow up on credit reference responses
• Produce deed of guarantee document and send for signature or prepare up front rental payment invoice
• Deal with telephone enquiries when needed
• When required, welcome visitors and deal with as appropriate.
• Attend team meetings & notify Team Manager of any potential tenancy issues
• Support senior team with administration
Character profile of the Tenancy Progressor:
• Someone who brings a positive energy to the office
• Can show a high level of professionalism
• Proactive and confident
• Someone who will represent the brand well as the face of the company
• Good administration skills
• Experience working in the property industry
Package for the Tenancy Progressor:
Hours: 8.45am -6pm Monday – Friday