- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3473
This is a rare opportunity to join one of London’s most prestigious, independent agents as their in branch Tenancy Manager. You will be covering several different areas of London, working closely with the Property Management team. You will need to hit the ground running, so the chosen Tenancy Manager will need previous experience in this role.
Company Profile for the Tenancy Manager
With offices in the most affluent areas of London, this company works with some beautiful properties. Their credentials are only further confirmed with their impeccable reputation in the area.
They provide a corporate, professional but very sociable environment.
Duties of the Tenancy Manager
• Arranging gas safety checks
• Booking pre-tenancy works
• Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
• Monitor and negotiate renewals of tenancies in the portfolio
• Dealing with deposit claims and release
• General office admin
• Liaising with Tenants and Landlords
Character profile of the Tenancy Manager
• Intelligent, articulate and focused
• Personable and able to build rapport quickly
• Strength in character
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Energetic and motivated
• Able to work under pressure
• Good time management
• Well presented
Package for the Tenancy Manager
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00 pm
£24,000 – £26,000
If you have strong customer service skills and excellent organisation skills, then get in touch with Carly Mitchell at Cherry Pick People Property Recruitment Specialists. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Cherry Pick People.