Temporary HR Administrator
- JOB TYPE: Temporary
- REF: AW4302
My client is on the lookout for an HR Administrator on a short-term temporary contract to assist their HR Team based in their head office in West London.
Company Profile for Temporary HR Administrator
My client is a high-profile property company with several offices covering London and surrounds. The Head Office is not your average place to work, it is a very buzzy environment and a fantastic place to work. They really appreciate their staff and do everything they can to give them a fun, professional working environment.
Duties for Temporary HR Administrator
• Coordinating reporting activities, parking allowances, drive option, referrals
• Manage the HR inbox and act as a point of contact on day-to-day operational HR issues.
•Draft documentation supporting employment matters including (but not limited to) promotions, job changes, references, benefits and pay
•Updating and maintaining the HR database
•Maintain and accurately process employee absences
Experience and profile for Temporary HR Administrator
• Proven strong administration background
• Experience with data capture & processing
• Previous experience working with confidential information
• High level attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Use initiative
• Good all-round Microsoft office skills and CRM usage
Package for Temporary HR Administrator
10am – 6pm Monday to Friday / 1 hour unpaid for lunch / 35 hour working week
Likely project duration 4-8 weeks