Technical CAD Designer
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH2886
Are you currently working for a kitchen designer/supplier as a Technical Designer or CAD Designer or do you work in another in another similar design role? Our client is particularly seeking someone with relevant experience in kitchen design, CAD skills, that has a keen interest in high end bespoke kitchen design.
Company profile for the Technical CAD Designer:
Our client is a London based, high-end kitchen designer that designs and installs beautiful, bespoke, kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms for developers/investors, as well as private clients. Their product is sourced from bespoke suppliers and their service is split between the initial design phase and the project management/installation phase. They are focused on providing their clients with the best experience, their team manage the whole process start to finish, giving each installation the care and attention to detail it deserves.
Duties for the Technical CAD Designer:
• Work alongside the sales team to assist them in creating beautiful design for kitchens, but also bathrooms etc.
• Work closely with the sales designers and the clients to discuss all areas of creating, remodelling or modernising their kitchen
• It will also include the specification of appliances, worktops and accessories
• Preparing quotes and contracts
• Preparing drawings for manufacturing
• Extensive and personal communication with the client base
Skills and experience profile for the Technical CAD Designer:
• Very good CAD Skills (ideally Winner and Fusion programmes)
• Basic knowledge and understanding of architecture, building materials, themes, colours, patterns and layout
• Previous experience in kitchen design is highly desirable
• Previous experience in a client facing position
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service ethics
• High level of attention to detail and organised
• Positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
Package for the Technical CAD Designer:
Guide salary of £18-25,000
Company benefits tbc
Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.30pm (One Saturday per month but day off in the week)
If you have experience as a Kitchen Designer, CAD Technician, Interior Designer or similar role in residential construction, then get in touch with James Hanson at Cherry Pick People Property Recruitment Specialists. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Cherry Pick People.
Reference – JH2886