Team Secretary – Developer
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3564
Do you have Administration experience, within the Property, Construction or Development industry?
Do you want to work for a dynamic and forward thinking Developer?
Team Secretary – Developer Company Profile:
This is one of London’s most dynamic and successful Developers. They have achieved exceptional growth over the past few years and they are looking to continue this into 2019.
They have sites all over London and the UK, you would be a part of a large and team of construction professionals dedicated to high end developments.
The role of Team Secretary is a crucial one, and needs someone who is well organised efficient and professionally presented, who is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative. Your Project Team will depend on you to ensure the efficient running of the Project Office.
Team Secretary – Developer Key Duties:
• General administration to ensure the office runs efficiently and smoothly
• Perform diary management for a Director including making appointments and managing diaries
• Maintain and assist Director with expenses system
• Assist teams with regular updating of Master Project documents
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, filing, mailing, faxing and processing post
• Book couriers as requested using the correct supplier and ensure that a log of all jobs is kept for cross referencing with invoices
• Keep inventory of office equipment
• Manage site meeting room diary
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
Team Secretary – Developer Character Profile:
• Strong administrative background – ideally within Real Estate
• Well presented
• Confident and articulate communicator
• Personable and approachable
• Strong IT and Excel skills
Team Secretary – Developer Package:
Up to £35,000
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday – Friday
Please contact us immediately if you would like more information on this role as a Team Secretary – Developer