Senior Technical Coordinator
london-n, london-ne, se-england
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH2778
Are you currently working for a Residential Property Developer/Contractor as a Senior Technical Coordinator and looking for the next step in your career?
If so, this could be a superb opportunity to further your development, working on high end, mixed use and residential schemes with project values of £10m+.
Senior Technical Coordinator Company profile:
This company is one of the South East’s leading and award winning residential property developers. They are a market leading and rapidly growing firm with lots of exciting mixed use and residential schemes in the pipeline, so this is an ideal time to forge a career with this exciting business.
Senior Technical Coordinator Duties:
• Prepare and conclude project/phase specific documents
• Monitor and report current position against design programme.
• Organise and control the design development of the project.
• Control the design development.
• Ensure that the design team are working in accordance with tender control document.
• Maximise profit by monitoring costs and exploring value engineering options.
• Active attendance on design team and site meetings.
Senior Technical Coordinator profile:
• Degree qualified
• RC frame experience essential.
• Recent experience of working on mixed-used schemes, ideally residential and affordable housing.
• Recent experience of working on centralised heating systems.
Senior Technical Coordinator Package:
Basic salary: £50,000-£70,000
Please contact us immediately if you would like to apply for this role as a Technical Coordinator / Senior Technical Coordinator.