Senior Property Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM2589
We are currently looking to find an experienced Senior Property Manager for an exciting opportunity in the Docklands.
This company are a market leading progressive estate agency that prides themselves on their service and their industry knowledge. This role would suit someone looking to get into a challenging property management role with a vibrant, dynamic team.
Senior Property Manager company profile:
This companies Property Management division provides a comprehensive property management service, handling individual flat investments and residential blocks and commercial buildings.
The working environment is busy and vibrant and is an exciting place to work. Perfectly located in a modern office in the Docklands this company really is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop within property management.
Senior Property Manager key duties
• Booking and liaising with contractors for maintenance issues.
• Paying service charges and ground rent, dealing with block management
• Dealing with landlord and tenant queries, accounts, check out, deposit returns, maintenance queries, move in issues all to be dealt with in a timely manner
• Submitting insurance claims and deposit disputes for landlords and tenants
• Booking property visits with tenants and reporting to Landlords
• Monitoring and chasing rent arrears.
• Full ARLA training provided
Senior Property Manager profile
• Experience of managing over 120 properties
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Vibrant, motivated and fun personality
Senior Property Manager package:
£30,000 – £34,000
£500 quarterly bonus
9am – 6pm Monday to Friday (occasional Sats).
Please contact us immediately to apply for this role as Senior Property Manager.