Senior Property Manager (Team Leader) -PRS
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB3188
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of London’s largest developers as the Senior Property Manager in one of their PRS developments in East London. This role has management responsibilities so previous management / team leader experience would be a distinct advantage.
Senior Property Manager (PRS) Company Profile:
This successful developer has built several thousand units across London and the home counties. Their success comes from giving their customers a friendly, professional, expert service. They are proud of having an open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded – making them a great place to build a long-term career.
Senior Property Manager (PRS) Duties:
• Oversee Lettings, tenancy management, housing management and void management
• Oversee a team of Property Managers (3 to 5 Property Managers)
• Provide excellent customer service to PRS residents
• Minimise costs and maximise income through good tenancy management.
Senior Property Manager (PRS) Character profile:
• Previous AST property management experience
• ARLA qualified preferred
• Previous Man-Management experience
• Driver license required
Senior Property Manager (PRS) Package:
• Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
• £31,500 – £41,250 + Bonus
• Car allowance £1,300
• 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent pension
• Private healthcare
Please get in touch with if you are interested in this position as Senior Property Manager.