Senior Property Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4351
Are you a Property Manager looking for an exciting change?
This is a rare opportunity for someone who is currently working in Property Management to join one of West London’s leading Boutique Independent agents as a Senior Property Manager on their Property Management Team.
This company has multiple highly successful offices in West London and are currently looking to add to their already accomplished teams. They are currently looking for very motivated and driven individuals, who really care about their landlord and tenants and the service they provide.
Senior Property Company Profile:
Our client is a forward thinking, progressive property company that deal in all aspects of residential and commercial property including Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management & New Homes.
This company are highly driven and determined to provide the best service to their clients and they really value their customer feedback. Their strong marketing department and general branding means an abundance of applications from Landlords and Tenants alike. Their aim is to show the highest quality of service within the property market.
Senior Property Manager Key Duties:
- Acting as the main point of contact for landlord, tenants and contractors
- Managing a portfolio of around 90 properties based in West and Central London
- Dealing with maintenance issues and repairs
- Prioritising and coordinating pre tenancy works on new tenancies
- Maintaining compliance on gas, electric, PAT etc
- Deposit releases
- Resolving rental arrears queries
Senior Property Manager Character profile:
- Confident and professional
- Strong communicator
- Experience working in property management
- Organised and efficient
Senior Property Manager Package:
Monday to Friday 8:45 am to 6:00pm
Up to £35,000