Senior Project Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH3215
This is an exciting role for a Quantity Surveying/Contract focused Project Manager for an international company with a strong focus on staff retention and development.
Project Manager Company Profile:
As a leader in one of the highest growth sectors in building and construction, this is excellent company in which to build your career. They have been at the forefront of the self-storage sector for over 25 years and have a wider presence stretching into Europe and further afield.
Project Manager Duties:
• Seamless control of project from sales handover to client handover
• Planning resources
• Purchasing, ordering and expediting of materials
• Surveying of sites in the UK and Europe
• Technical support and liaising between sales team, factory and client
• Customer-facing project and technical support
• Management of onsite installations
• Management of subcontractors and external suppliers
• Budget, financial and contract management and control
Project Manager Candidate Profile:
• The role will involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and Europe, as you will need to visit project sites on a regular basis.
• Project management qualification is desirable
• You will be a qualified Quantity Surveyor or will be qualified by experience
• Technical knowledge of the construction industry is essential
• Strong communication skills and stakeholder management experience
• Another European language would be desirable
• Driver license essential
Project Manager Package:
Salary: up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
Travel Allowance: £5,000
Hours: 8am – 5pm (3pm finish on a Friday)
Please contact us ASAP should you like more information on this role as Project Manager.