Senior Land Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH3435
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced professional to take on this exciting role with a central London property and development company.
As the Senior Land Manager, you will play a key role in site identification, assessing feasibility, acquisition and land purchase, undertaking appraisals and planning for each site. You will work in a close-knit team but lead your own work to develop large scale projects.
Senior Land Manager company profile:
My client is an international property company that specialise in acquisition, development and post-build services for a range of investors. They have strong relations with investors, local authorities, agents and consultants, have excellent due diligence and management systems and are transparent at every level.
Senior Land Manager duties:
• Source leads and acquire sites, getting each through planning stages
• Meet and coordinate with site staff during pre-construction
• Source 4-6 sites per year
• Run negotiations in land acquisition and ensure site selection is in line with defined criteria
• Establish and maintain effective working relations with local authorities, land owners and developers
Senior Land Manager requirements:
• Extensive experience in land buying for property developers or agents in residential property
• Experience acquiring sites for residential development and proven record on deals
• Strong knowledge of planning and frameworks
Senior Land Manager Package:
Basic salary circa £50,000-£70,000
Bonus directly related to own performance and company
Hours: Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm
Please contact us for more details on this role as Senior Land Manager.