Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH45
Cherry Pick People is on the lookout for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to join the fantastic Property Management/Business Support team.
If you are tenacious, driven and have a natural sales ability, have the desire to grow and develop in a professional/fun working environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Every consultant here at Cherry Pick People lives by our mantra of ‘Putting people first’ so a team focused mentality is essential. Talking of team, you must be able to put up with two very lively ladies and a wind up merchant (me). There is never a quiet moment in the office when us around!
YOUR DUTIES AS A TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT/ RESOURCER:
– Resourcing candidates from a range of different mediums including our database, social media, referrals, headhunting, job boards etc.
– Calling candidates and qualifying them on their suitability for our roles
– Adding candidates and skills to internal database
– Contacting your active candidates about new positions
– Marketing of positions – job boards, internal database, social media, industry websites etc.
– Candidate management and aftercare – building lasting relations
– Professional networking with candidates – events, linked in, awards etc.
– Learning and understanding our client base and different cultures/environments
– General recruitment administration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT/ RESOURCER:
– Good level of education (college/degree)
– Property based experience – ideal
– Sales based experience – essential
– Highly organised
– High level of attention to detail
– Resilient and positive
– Confident and outgoing personality
– Genuine interest in people and the property/construction industry
– Ability to build trust and rapport – leading to lasting relationships
– Very good IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT PACKAGE/ RESOURCER:
£18-20k Basic £25,000 OTE Year 1
£24-28k Basic, £35-40,000 OTE Year 2
9-6pm (Mon-Thurs), 9-5pm (Fri)
Pension & healthcare
Bonuses and team incentives!
Structured career development plan
Previous recruitment experience is not essential as full training will be given. This is an entry level position that would be ideal for someone with a small amount of Lettings/Sales/Property Management experience. This could also suite a graduate who has sales based experience or a college leaver who has worked in telesales or other sales based roles.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be well supported to grow your career in recruitment. You will be in this role for around 12 months before moving on to a full consultants’ position and in that time you will learn the key areas of how to be an industry leading recruiter. You will be mentored and developed at each step and will have regular 1-2-1’s with your line manager.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing and dynamic Recruitment company on a HOT desk as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively call James on 0203 587 7697 for a confidential chat today.