- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB3303
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Property Consultancy as their Renewals Administrator. Previous experience working in tenancy renewals or Lettings Administration is essential for this position. This is initially a maternity cover for 12 months.
Renewals Administrator company profile:
As one of the largest Property services company in the world, this is an extremely aspirational brand.
Incredibly well respected across the property sector, they have strong relationships with all the leading UK and overseas developers.
Award winning and recognised for their exceptional staff development schemes, this is a great company to work for!
Renewals Administrator key duties:
• Manage all aspects of renewals, agreeing terms and setting rent levels
• All administration for new lets and reporting on tenancy changes
• Keeping all file information up to date and reference checking all new tenants
• Full control of the deposit process (DPS), registering, change in tenants and deductions
• Overseeing all regulatory and legal compliance across the team
Renewals Administrator requirements:
• Previous experience managing tenancies in the private sector
• Good understanding of UK lettings legislation
• A keen eye for detail
• Highly organised and experience working in a busy office environment
• Pro-active problem solver and strong communicator
Package for the Renewals Administrator:
25 days holidays + Bank holidays
Please contact us immediate for more information on this role as a Renewals Administrator