Receptionist – Property
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4456
If you have previous experience working in the Property industry and would like to further your career, continue reading. We currently have an amazing opportunity for you to join a reputable company in their East London office.
Receptionist -Property company profile:
As one of the largest Property services company in the world, this is an extremely aspirational brand.
Incredibly well respected across the property sector, they have strong relationships with all the leading UK and overseas developers.
Award winning and recognised for their exceptional staff development schemes, this is a great company to work for!
Receptionist – Property key duties:
• Greeting clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner
• Handling keys being collected and returned
• Supporting the Sales and Lettings teams with admin
• Managing client and customer due diligence checks
• Assist in organising client events, i.e. lunches and client entertaining
• Assisting team members with all IT related matters
• Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information
Receptionist – Property requirements:
• Previous experience in the Property Industry
• Good understanding of UK lettings legislation
• Personable and approachable
• Highly organised and experience working in a busy office environment
• Pro-active problem solver and strong communicator
Package for the Receptionist – Property:
£24 – £25,000 basic plus bonus OTE £26500 – £28,000
And loads of great benefits!!