Property Recruitment Consultant – Warm desk – NO WEEKENDS
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB45
Recruitment Sector – Property
Salary – £20k basic salary (with the opportunity to increase to £28k basic in the first year) + OTE £35-40k (rising to £50k in year 2) + Great benefits & Mon – Fri only
Calling all Estate Agents!!! Sales or Lettings Negotiators very welcome!!
Are you looking for a change to a similar career but without the weekends and more earning potential and career progression? Then look no further!
Benefits of the Property Recruitment Consultant :
• Company Incentives trips abroad. We have recently come back from Prague and Barcelona. Check out our pics on our Facebook page
• Up to 33 days holiday
• Christmas Eve and Birthday off
• Work from home days
• We offer a clear structured career path with the opportunity for promotion every 3-6 months. You could be running your own team within 18-36 months of first joining us.
• Extensive training and ongoing learning and development
• Private healthcare
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted gym membership
• Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
• Monthly lunch club with the MD
• Monthly team lunch
• Competitions with prizes including lunch delivered to your desk and retail vouchers
• Dress down Friday
Cherry Pick People is expanding. Our Property Management recruitment team are looking for someone exceptional to join them.
This exciting role includes:
• Growing your network of candidates through face to face meetings, (we meet all our candidates in person) events, telephone and social media
• Placing candidates in to permanent positions within estate agency and the property sector
• Meeting clients face to face and arranging interviews
• Growing your client base by developing new business opportunities and relationships
• Attending networking events
• Writing job adverts and job descriptions
Previous estate agency experience is essential for the role. You may have worked in either Lettings, Sales or property management and be used to providing exceptional levels of customer service with high integrity. We are different to our competitors, we pride ourselves on our high levels of service. Our reputation is everything to us. We’re also great fun to work with and our high retention rate is testament to this fact.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to call Alex (MD) or Lema (Operations Director) for a confidential chat today!