Property Recruitment Consultant – Warm desk – NO WEEKENDS
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: AW45
Recruitment Sector – Property
Salary – £20-28k basic salary + £35-55k OTE (depending on experience) + great benefits + Mon – Fri only
This role would suit, property professionals looking to get into recruitment, or experienced recruitment consultants looking for a different type of recruitment company.
Check out our LinkedIn page to get an idea of the company culture…
Benefits of the Property Recruitment Consultant :
• Company Incentives trips abroad. We have recently come back from Prague and Barcelona.
• Team leave at lunchtime on Friday if over activity target
• Flexitime – 8-5pm, 9-6pm or 10-7pm
• Up to 33 days holiday
• Work from home days
• We offer a clear structured career path with the opportunity for promotion every 6 months. You could be running your own team within 18-36 months of first joining us.
• Extensive training and ongoing learning and development
• Private healthcare
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted gym membership
• Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
• Monthly lunch club with the MD
• Monthly team lunch
• Competitions with prizes including lunch delivered to your desk and retail vouchers
• Dress down Friday
This exciting role includes:
• Growing your network of candidates through face to face meetings, (we meet all our candidates in person) events, telephone and social media
• Placing candidates in to permanent positions within estate agency and the property sector
• Meeting clients face to face and arranging interviews
• Growing your client base by developing new business opportunities and relationships
• Attending networking events
• Writing job adverts and job descriptions
Previous estate agency experience is essential for the role. You may have worked in either Lettings, Sales or property management and be used to providing exceptional levels of customer service with high integrity. We are different to our competitors, we pride ourselves on our high levels of service. Our reputation is everything to us. We’re also great fun to work with and our high retention rate is testament to this fact.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to call Alex (MD) or Lema (Operations Director) for a confidential chat today!