- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3976
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a leading, international Property brand for one of their prestigious clients. You’ll be managing a portfolio of around 150 properties, with some Block Management involved.
They are looking for an experienced Property Manager who will provide first class customer service to both tenants and the client.
Property Manager company profile:
The company vision is to become the leading property adviser in all the global markets that they operate in.
They have a network of UK offices that offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, rural property and mixed-use development schemes. They attract, recruit and retain the best people in property. They offer great benefits once you have passed probation.
Property Manager key duties:
• Liaising with tenants on maintenance issues and organising timely repairs via purchase orders
• Keeping all Statutory Health and Safety inspections up to date both within the tenants demise and within the blocks in which the flats are situated
• Ensuring the timely payment of rents and collection of arrears
• Liaison with tenants over internal and external redecoration of common parts
• Undertaking minor works between tenancies and liaising with the projects team for larger scale works
• Arranging check outs, inventories, return of tenants deposits
• Processing Insurance claims
• Providing client reports
• Attending client meetings
• Periodically serving notices and attending court proceedings
Property Manager package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
£30,000 – £35,000 plus discretional bonus
If this opportunity is of interest, then please get in touch with Carly at Cherry Pick People.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest Property, Construction & Recruitment news and opportunities.
Jump to the front of the queue!!
RECORD YOUR VIDEO INTRODUCTION HERE…
Spend just 10 mins, at a time convenient to you, and answer 5 quick questions. We will get back to you in 48hrs with your feedback.