- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB2585
This is a great opportunity to join a leading central London property company as a property manager. They are looking for a motivated and ideally experienced individual to be an integral member of their busy lettings operation. Property managers are offered a very competitive package within a friendly, professional working environment with good onward career prospects.
Property Manager Company Profile:
This global investment consultancy specialises in residential property and has a network of 6 offices worldwide, including London, Berlin, Manchester, Hong Kong, Birmingham and Liverpool. This opportunity is based in their office in the West End.
With over £500 million of assets under management and an excellent track record within their areas they are firmly established as a market leader.
Property Manager Duties:
• Build and maintain relationships with tenants, landlords, colleagues etc.
• Minimise voids by monitoring tenancies and negotiate renewals
• Monitor and chase rental arrears
• Administration of lettings process, including referencing and producing statement of accounts
• Organise check-in and check-out inventory inspections
• Organise repair quotes and works, including new build defect issues
Character and skills profile for the Property Manager:
• Customer service is the focus
• Excellent attention to detail and time management
• Relationship Management with key-stakeholders
• Enthusiastic, positive outlook
• ARLA qualified is preferential
Property Manager Package:
£25,500 basic + Commission £2,400 + Travel (Zones 1 & 2 allowance = £1,800)
Please call ASAP if you would like more information of the role as a Property Manager.