- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: BP3652
This is a superb opportunity to work for one of London’s leading property companies as a Property Manager in South West London, to cover the maternity period of a current Property Manager. The benefits are extensive, as is the competitive salary.
Property Manager company profile:
This large independent property company has a network of 50+ offices across London. They are experts in sales, lettings, block management, and residential property management. They have an exceptional training department and fantastic employee benefits.
Their success as a business depends on giving their customers friendly, professional, expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun.
Property Manager Key Duties:
• Action maintenance issues and instruct contractors
• Act as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
• Arrange and carry out property visits
• Submit maintenance reports to landlords
• Negotiate damages claims between landlord and tenants
Property Manager character profile:
• ARLA 1 or the NFOPP qualifications desirable
• Previous residential property management experience, managing own portfolio
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced in dispute resolution and problem solving
• Organised and methodical
Package for the Property Manager:
Basic Salary £28,000 – £32,000pa
Additional commission and bonus scheme.
Monday – Thursday 9am – 6pm and Friday 9am – 5pm
Please contact us asap for more information on this role as a Property Manager on 020 3587 7693