- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4407
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest and most established property companies, on their Property Management team. They are looking for an experienced and confident Property Manager who is looking to take the next steps in their career.
Property Manager company profile:
They pride themselves on excellence and demand the very best from their staff. Therefore, they are on the lookout for the most talented individuals within the industry when it comes to adding to their impressive team.
If you want to work with the best, then you’ve come to the right place. With a huge global reach and the many different services that they provide there are a variety of possibilities for their top performers.
Property Manager key duties:
• To carry out pre-tenancy works
• To attend to any items marked on check in report
• To carry out property visits twice a year on each property
• To arrange all maintenance as needed
• To co-ordinate and oversee any refurbishment projects where applicable
• To pay all contractor and other invoices
• Send agreed dilapidations in schedule to tenant; carry out negotiations between both landlord & tenant
• Liaise with TDS where applicable
• Print off daily/weekly error and warning reports for funds, work orders & inspections
Property Manager package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
£28,000 – £33,000