- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: BP4369
A fantastic opportunity, one not to be missed, to join a boutique agency as a Property Manager. You will be taking over a portfolio from an experienced Property Manager and they are looking for someone who is currently working as a Property Manager or a Tenancy Manager looking to move over to Property Management.
Company Profile for the Property Manager:
With an office in one of London’s most affluent areas, this company is one of the capitals thriving Estate Agents. Their strong brand and excellent marketing means they are regarded as one of the best companies in the business in their location. They ensure they provide 5* Customer Service to their clients and customers at all times.
Duties of the Property Manager:
• Arranging Gas Safety certificates and EPCS
• Booking pre tenancy work
• Booking check ins and outs
• Carrying out inspections
• Liaising with Landlords and Tenants for all maintenance issues
• Complaint handling
• Chasing rent arrears
• Project management of refurbishment works
Character profile of the Property Manager:
• Bright & positive personality with lots of energy.
• Committed to excellent customer service.
• Willing to learn, improve & adapt.
• Ability to respond to different situations, landlords & tenants
• Intelligent approach to problem solving & ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Able to work consistently under pressure.
• Strong organisational skills.
Package for the Property Manager:
Monday to Friday 9am to 6:00pm
South West London