- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3317
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and very well respected, boutique, independent firm as one of their branch Property Managers? The role will be part of a team, working closely together on a manageable portfolio.
Property Manager Company Profile:
With a very well established office in the City this company is one of the market leaders in their local area. They have a great reputation and are very well respected in the industry.
Property Manager Key Duties:
• Booking pre tenancy works
• Checking new files
• Dealing with tenants, landlords and contractors
• Complaint handling
• Overseeing and arranging inspections
• Managing any problems that arise throughout the tenancy
• Handle refurbishment enquires and projects
Property Manager requirements:
• Extremely organised
• Can professionally represent the director with ease
• An excellent communicator
• Is adaptable to take on a variety of work
Basic: £24,000 – £30,000
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Please contact us immediately if you would like more information on this role as a Property Manager.