Property Management Team Leader
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: BP4376
Are you looking for a new Team Leader role within the property industry?
Are you somebody who has experience in managing a team?
Do you thrive in a busy agency environment?
If you answered YES to these questions, then Property Management Team Leader may be for you!
Company Profile for the Property Management Team Leader
This firm is a stand out company in the world of Property. Their training is second to none and the benefits are endless! My client works in partnership with a large, well-established developer which brings lots of exciting opportunities for the team. You will be based in a buzzy Head Office with a large team ranging from trainees to very experienced Property Managers. There is a clear progression path for anyone joining the company and they are expanding rapidly with their ever-growing portfolio of new builds.
Duties of the Property Management Team Leader
• Effective Team Management
• Ensuring your team offers 5* customer service and adheres to company values at all times
• Conduct Team morning meetings
• Train new and help to progress existing team members
• Assist in staff recruitment
• Attend quarterly and six weekly departmental meetings
• Retain business and generate new leads
Character profile of the Property Management Team Leader
• Ability to work under pressure
• Personable and able to build rapport quickly
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to multi task
• Confidence and enthusiasm
• Lead by example and maintain company standards
• Expert communication skills
Package for the Property Management Team Leader
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Salary: £37,500-42,500pa + 20% Bonus
Holiday: 25 days + Bank holidays
• If you want to work weekends you will be paid extra
• Bonus of 20%
• Healthcare + more