Property Management Administrator
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: cm4497
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Property Consultancy as their Property Management Administrator. Previous experience working in Property Management, Tenancy or Lettings Administration is advantageous and a strong administration background is essential.
Property Management Administrator company profile:
As one of the largest Property services company in the world, this is an extremely aspirational brand.
Incredibly well respected across the property sector, they have strong relationships with all the leading UK and overseas developers.
Award winning and recognised for their exceptional staff development schemes, this is a great company to work for!
Property Management Administrator key duties:
• Instruct gas and electrical safety and property inspections each month and upload report’s as and when received
• Update system with compliance, gas and electrical safety certificates as and when received
• Manage utility accounts at the start and end of tenancies
• Updating System & Tenant Shop with check-in and check-out details, including meter readings and supplier information
• Respond to query emails from utility providers as and when required
• Register landlords for Rent Protection
• De-registered Tenancy Deposits with TDS.
• Any ad-hoc duties as and when required to support the property management team
Property Management Administrator requirements:
• Strong background in administration
• A keen eye for detail
• Highly organised and experience working in a busy office environment
• Pro-active problem solver and strong communicator
Package for the Property Management Administrator:
8.45 am-6pm Mon-Friday
Please contact Carly Mitchell ASAP for more information on this role as a Property Management Administrator