Property Business Development Director
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: DV3278
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity for someone with a Property background who is looking for a new Sales position within Property. Property Business Development or Property Sales/ Lettings experience would be essential to have a partnership-based consultative direct sales High End Property client including Developers, Estate Agents and Agencies. You will be tasked to increase revenue from these as well as developing new relationships.
Company profile for Property Business Development Director:
This is a fast-paced growing company which is passionate about all things Luxury including working with some of the leading Property companies all over London. They work with high-net-worth and ultra-high-network individuals through media print and digital marketing solutions within all the luxury industry. Delivering the cities most luxury products, places, people and experience through different media channels!
Character profile for Property Business Development Director:
• 3+ years’ experience of new business development
• Self-starter, senior-level commercial approach, motivated, able to work independently
• Experience of successfully selling to property
• Thorough understanding of the London property market
• London agency contacts & experience of proactively developing, pitching and closing integrated proposals for major brands
• Highly driven to succeed
• Intuitive understanding of deal structures that will secure the business/create repeat custom
• Excellent written and oral communication skills -computer
• Hugely organized, efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and deliver quality results
• Experience in effective negotiations at mid/senior level
• Proven track record of regular revenue achievement
• A clear sense of urgency and ability to close deals monthly
• Active listener who takes the time to understand the client’s business
• Exceptionally professional and results-focused, able to present complex partnership-type propositions with gravitas, enthusiasm and proactivity.
• Used to a consultative relationship-driven sales approach
• Multi-tasker with an engaging and likeable personality. People buy from you because they trust you and believe in what you are recommending.
Package for Property Business Development Director:
£35-45k (flexible depending on experience)
£100k OTE (paid quarterly)
Benefits for Property Business Development Director:
25 days holiday
Mobile Phone contribution
Discounted Gym membership
9:00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday