- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH4383
Exciting new role for a Project/Site Manager with site-based experience and some contracts management experience, looking for the next step in their career with a quality commercial fit out and refurbishment contractor.
Project Manager – Company Profile:
This company provides specialist construction and refurbishment services to a range of clients within health, education and leisure sectors across Greater London and the South. They have been established for over three decades and have extensive experience delivering projects within challenging environments. Their aim is to deliver exceptional service and exceptional quality.
Project Manager Duties:
• Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors, architects, clients, consultants and engineers
• Project Manage all aspects of refurbishment projects between £10k-£1m
• Managing the Site Foreman or Site Manager depending on project size
• Run several projects across London and the Northern home counties
• Using technical refurbishment knowledge and experience to deliver the project
• Work with all forms of JCT contracts, plus some NEC depending on project
Project Manager Person Profile:
• Experience as a construction project manager, contracts manager or similar
• Public sector project manager experience in healthcare and education (essential)
• Experience working on refurbishment projects up to circa £1m
• Experience working with JCT contracts is essential, NEC would be a benefit
• Honesty and someone who tackles issues head on or asks for help if required
• Ability to travel as needed and a Full UK/EU driving licence essential
Project Manager Package:
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Please contact us ASAP should you like more information on this role as a Construction Project Manager.