- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH4382
Why are you looking for a new role or challenge?
If you are currently a project manager with experience in high end residential projects, then this opportunity should grab you..
Project Manager – Company Profile:
An established and leading firm in this niche residential design, construction and installation industry. Their projects are generally up to £100k in value and their customers comprise of high-net-worth private and trade clients such as developers, architects and interior designers.
Project Manager – Duties:
• Review project information and arrange pre-installation inspections
• Schedule projects and plan/allocate resources
• Agree and document standard and project specific technical data
• Visit site on day 1 and brief Team Leader on all job requirements
• Maintain control over the installation, authorise additional expenditure.
• Maintain communication with the customer, representatives (and other trades)
• Snags: organising remedial and warranty works
• Scheduling of works by subcontract trades and suppliers
• Undertake ‘Tool Box’ talks
• Proactively manage live project budgets.
• Review job costs/margins and explain variations from budget.
Project Manager – Candidate Profile
• Strong technical residential construction background – essential
• Practical with the skill to think outside the box to solve problems.
• Natural rapport builder with customers, site staff and internal team.
• Confidence to manage people and tackle problems
• Ability to read construction drawings
• Health & safety experience and qualification
• Commercially and personally driven
• Good IT: Excel, Word, report generation and database management
• Driving license and travel essential
Project Manager – Salary, location and benefits:
Based: Mobile, mostly across London, Home Counties, South of England
Working hours: Monday – Friday (Site/office hours)
· Salary £45-50,000 pa
· Company car, fuel card, mobile phone, PPE
Do you have the experience and passion for residential construction projects and from a professional trade/site/project management background? Apply to this role as a Project Manager!