Prime Property Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4379
This is a one off opportunity to join a very well established and high regarded independent agency as their Prime Property Manager.
The team have been market leads and specialist in their prestigious area of the South West London suburbs.
If you are an experienced Property Manager who is looking for a super prime portfolio to take full ownership of, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Prime Property Manager company profile:
This company have been market leaders and specialise in their area for over 40 years and bring a wealth of local knowledge and expertise as well as giving back to their local community, getting involved in sponsorships and local events. They are an integral part of their local community, and are very well liked.
Prime Property Manager key duties:
• Providing an advisory, forward-thinking, and bespoke service to our clients to ensure retention rates remain high
• Dealing with end of tenancy deposit negotiations in a timely manner
• Managing a portfolio of around 70 Prime and Super Prime properties
• Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords and Tenants
• Providing a 5* service
• Carrying out property inspections and meet and greets
• Liaising with contractors and booking in works
• Fast response on maintenance issues
Prime Property Manager requirements:
• Experience in Property Management
• Strong relationship building skills
Package for the Prime Property Manager
South West London
£30,000 – £35,000
Mon – Fri 9 am – 6 pm