Prime Property Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4246
This is a great opportunity to join a leading, international Property brand. They are looking for an experienced and confident Property Manager who is looking to take the next steps in their career. This is an exciting role, dealing with a smaller portfolio of high-end, prime properties in an affluent and trendy area of South West London.
Prime Property Manager company profile:
The company vision is to become the leading property adviser in all the global markets that they operate in.
They have a network of UK offices that offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, rural property and mixed-use development schemes. They attract, recruit and retain the best people in property. They offer great benefits once you have passed probation.
Prime Property Manager key duties:
• Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
• Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
• Arranging pre tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
• Invoice management and processing
• Obtaining competitive quotations
• Organise renewal of safety certification and remedial works during the tenancy
• Liaising with clients and keeping them regularly updated
• Managing a portfolio of 60-70 high end properties
• Oversee any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
• Set up of Utilities
• Deal with day to day property maintenance issues
• Follow up with tenants and contractors within 24 hours of raising the works order
Prime Property Manager package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
South West London
£30,000 + £4500 car allowance + Annual bonus