- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3310
Are you a diligent and experienced Administrator looking to take the next steps in your career?
Are you wanting to kick start your career as a PA?
If so, this Property company is looking for a PA/Office Manager for one of their busiest branches.
PA Company Profile:
This company are market leaders within their area and have a very reputable reputation within the industry. They will do this by building lots of exciting mixed use and residential schemes, so this is an ideal time to forge a career with this exciting business.
They know they need right people in the business to ensure this continues, therefore they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun. They are proud in having a friendly, open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded
PA Company Duties:
• Supporting two Directors
• Assist with diary management and travel arrangements
• General office administration and invoicing
• Onboarding new starters
• Keeping on top of compliance
• Marketing and advertising
• Arranging company events
• Window cards
• Previous administration experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Confident, friendly and approachable
• Well presented
• Great attention to detail
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 – will be reviewed within 6 months depending on performance
Please contact us immediately if you would like to apply for this role as a PA.