PA to Director
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3316
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading PRS Developer, as a PA to one of the Directors.
PA to Director company profile:
This award-winning PRS Developer has a reputation for social responsibility and an ethical approach to business. This makes them really stand out against the competition. They are renowned for their exceptional customer service and staff retention.
The aim of this department is to provide a first-class service to all their customers in private rented accommodation whilst ensuring the rents are at the correct levels.
PA to Director key duties:
• Diary management and travel
• Support senior team to ensure a first class service is delivered to customers
• Administrative duties
• Powerpoint presentations
• Taking minutes
• Filing and organisation
• Set up IT systems and new starters
• Risk Assessments
PA to Director requirements:
• Extremely organised
• Can professionally represent the director with ease
• An excellent communicator
• Is adaptable to take on a variety of work
Package for the PA to Director:
Salary: £30,000 to start with a £4k increase after 6 months
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Please contact us immediate for more information on this role as a PA to director.