PA to CEO – Developer
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3704
Are you an experienced PA?
Are you an experienced PA with an interest in Development?
Would you like to work for one of London’s most well known well respected property companies?
Are you confident working closely with board directors and senior members of staff?
PA to CEO – Development Company Profile:
This company develops some of the most well known developments in London, which is recognised globally.
They have a strong brand, reputation and presence within the development industry.
They will provide a dynamic, supportive and autonomous working environment.
PA to CEO – Development Key Duties:
• Support the function heads and their teams on a daily basis by managing all communications such as emails and telephone calls as directed
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Deal with internal and external enquiries accurately, promptly and effectively
• Diary management, filing, data management
• Offer a professional/proactive administration, secretarial and PA s
• Assist other members of the leadership team and staff generally when secretarial support is not available to them
• Organise meetings, book meeting rooms, organise catering and refreshments.
PA to CEO – Development profile:
• PA experience
• Clear and concise communication skills, both verbal and written
• Highly numerate and has experience of creating and reporting MI to senior management
• IT literate including all Microsoft Office products (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and experience using a relevant CRM system
• Well presented and articulate
• Resilient and personable
PA to CEO Developer Package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Up to £40,000
Please contact us immediately if you would like more information on this role as a PA to CEO – Development