- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH4409
This is a challenging new role which bridges the gap between internal sales, operations, logistics/warehouse and installation/project management. We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to transform our clients “back end” systems and process.
Company Profile – Operations Manager
For over 20 years, our client has helped turn properties into homes, be it for homeowners, landlords, investors, property developers, or large-scale build-to-rent projects. With a focus on beautiful products, quick turnaround times, an eye for detail, and reliability, we have built a reputation as a leading specialist in furniture and interior design solutions. With an established customer base, they are now looking to take the next step in their growth plans.
Duties/Role Profile – Operations Manager
You will be responsible for leading the operations side of the business which include the warehouse, installation and fulfilment teams.
• Working with key stakeholder to improve the planning, monitoring, and appraising the operational requirements of the business.
• Provide recommendations and updates to strategic plans and reviews; devise and implement related action plans.
• Implement productivity, quality, and customer-service related key performance indicators (KPI) by embedding a culture of continuous improvement.
• Ensure all managers are aware of their own performance and that of the location / team they manage
• Identifying potential in the team and ensuring relevant development plans are in place in line with the Talent Management Strategy.
• Identifying poor performance and taking appropriate action
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and key stakeholders in order to effectively communicate and resolve queries and issues relating to the distribution and installation
• Forecast requirements and manage expenditures in line with agreed budgetary constraints
• Maintain the Company’s health, safety and security standards whilst ensuring that standard operating procedures are adhered to
Person Profile – Operations Manager
• The ideal candidate will have experience in a time sensitive warehouse environment, construction / project environment or working for a residential property company.
• Previous experience managing 5+ directs reports and a larger team and budget is essential.
• Proven experience of managing change and initiating improvements while maintaining objectives and KPIs.
• Proven experience of motivating and developing colleagues to cultivate a high performance culture
• Ability to spot and develop potential within your teams.
• You will require an ability to solve problems and be able to delegate effectively.
• Enthusiasm and drive for achieving high standards along with the ability to remain calm in a pressurised time sensitive situation.
• Degree Educated
Remuneration Package – Operations Manager
You will receive a competitive salary (Guided circa £40-50,000)
Plus, a package including bonus, company pension, death in service.