Operations Associate (Lettings Coordinator)
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3902
Are you an experienced Operations Associate (Lettings Coordinator), looking to take the next steps in your career?
Does the prospect of working for a forward thinking and dynamic Prop Tech firm excite you?
If so read on…
Company Profile for the Operations Associate (Lettings Coordinator)
Their aim is to change the face of estate agency in the UK and beyond. They genuinely want to make a positive change and in pact on the rental process for both Tenants and Landlords. Their current team are already doing very well and are very busy, and the environment is fast paced, with the intention of growing even more so. Their state of art multi-media platform and engaged workforce are the key to their success. They are looking for accomplished Lettings professionals to help drive this expansion!
Duties of the Operations Associate (Lettings Coordinator)
• Progressing the tenancy administration process from point of offer agreed through to tenancy commencement
• Deposit administration
• Tenancy Renewals
• Property accounting and financial administration
• Working closely with the sales team to successfully convert deals into tenancies
• Maintaining the quality of property marketing materials.
• Working as the point of contact for landlord and tenants
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all imminent policy changes pertinent to our operation
Character profile of Operations Associate (Lettings Coordinator)
• Very team orientated
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills
• Above-average numeracy
• Extensive experience in this role or similar
Package for the Operations Associate (Lettings Coordinator)
Monday to Friday 8:45am to 6:00pm
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000
This is a role centred round supporting the Lettings team, so the chosen Operations Associate (Lettings Coordinator) needs to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a support role, work as a team player as well as having the customer service and communication skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please get in touch with Carly at Cherry Pick People.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest Property, Construction & Recruitment news and opportunities.