- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4235
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a very successful Estate Agent as an Office Coordinator.
They are looking for a professional and switched on candidate who will be supporting both the Sales and Lettings teams, ensuring the office is running smoothly.
Office Coordinator – company profile:
The company has a strong reputation within the Central London Property market. They have been established for several year and have built up a network of valued clients.
They specialise in Sales, Lettings and Property Management across the capital.
Their offices are modern and sleek, the team are focused, professional, service lead and informative.
Office Coordinator – key duties:
- Work closely with the Managers to help streamline office
- Meet and greet visitors, clients in a positive and polite manner
- Daily assistance and maintenance of company’s website where required
- General clerical duties such as; photocopying, scanning, mailing, faxing and shredding upon request
- Keep detailed record of property paperwork received to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Get involved in Health and Safety procedures and training for the company
- Compile letters and paperwork on behalf of sales and lettings team members
Office Coordinator – character profile:
- Personable and approachable
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Well presented
- Team player
- Ability to self manage
Office Coordinator – package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
£22,000 – £25,000
Please get in touch with Carly Mitchell asap if you would like more information on this role as an Office Coordinator.