- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4372
Do you have strong administrative skills?
Would you like to work for one of London’s most prestigious and well-respected property companies?
Would you like a busy role, where there is scope to step up and progress within your current role?
If yes, then please read on..
Office Administrator Company Profile:
This is a multi-office estate agency brand with over 40 years in their local market. Their estate agents have earned a reputation in the industry for quality and a friendly service to match.
They know they need right people in the business to ensure this continues, therefore they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun. They are proud in having a friendly, open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded
Office Administrator Key Duties:
• Ordering all sales collateral. Brochures, Window Cards.
• Launching properties to the market via the CRM
• AML checks
• Website checks and management
• General office assistance with hardware
• Meet and greet clients
• Responsible for the presentation of the offices
• Ordering marketing literature
• Stationary ordering
• Day to day assistance where needed from the Directors
Office Administrator Character profile:
• Strong admin experience
• Be flexible and willing to help with all tasks
• Pro active
• Confident and professional
• Exceptional attention to detail
Office Administrator Package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
£25,000 – £28,000