MEP Cost Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: JH3315
Are you a Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager in MEP aspects of building and work for a construction consultancy in the London area? We are seeking an experienced Cost Manager to deliver informed and tailored MEP services to clients across a range of sectors.
Company profile MEP Cost Manager:
Our client is a leading construction consultancy that specialise in project and cost management, quantity surveying and CDM. They work on projects across commercial, residential, education, healthcare, hotel/leisure, retail and mixed-use developments. Their team of professional’s work with clients from concept, pre-construction, construction, completion and post build.
Duties MEP Cost Manager:
• Prepare and conduct cost plans, feasibility studies, tender documentation and pre-tender estimates.
• Attend and contribute to client, site and design team meetings
• Prepare robust contract documentation
• Carry out post contract quantity surveying activities, including:
o Preparing cost reports.
o Agreeing monthly valuations.
o Valuing variations.
o Agreeing final accounts
• Manage relations with internal & external stakeholders
Skills and qualifications for MEP Cost Manager:
• Communicates clearly to clients and produce high quality reports
• Manage multiple projects
• Familiar with the complex MEP systems used by businesses and have an excellent delivery track record.
• Contributes own views and receptive to others
• Adds value and strengthens client relations
• MRICS or FRICS
• Both pre and post-contract skills, focus on cost planning
• General Residential, mixed use and Commercial experience preferable
Package MEP Cost Manager:
Guide salary: £50–65,000
Discretionary bonus, benefits
Please contact us ASAP for more information on this MEP Cost Manager role.