- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM3314
Do you come from a strong Marketing background? Have you managed people?
If so, this could be a superb opportunity to further your personal development, working for large and extremely successful Developer.
Marketing Manager Company Profile:
This company is one of London’s leading and award winning property developers. They are looking to increase their output of new homes in the coming years to help address the housing shortage in London. Their Marketing and advertsing will play a huge part in this, and the need the right person to deliver.
Marketing Manager Company Duties:
• Managing a team of Marketing executives and Marketing Coordinators
• Ensure internal communications such as newsletters and customer updates are issued quarterly and monthly respectively to stakeholders, in conjunction with the Sales Managers, Customer Relations and the Head of Marketing
• Assist with the conceptualisation of branding, budgets and strategies for new development sites ahead of purchase in conjunction with Land, Market Research, Head of Marketing and the Group Sales and Marketing Director
• Research of background development information and defining/producing creative brief for required marketing material, including brochures, advertisements and website
• Manage the production of all point of sale material including CGI’s; brochures; advertising; development models; signage/hoarding; agents marketing material; photography; video fly throughs; invitations; view photography etc
Marketing Manager Profile:
• Extensive Marketing experience
• Ideally with a marketing related degree, although not essential
• Ideally with Property experience
• Collaborative approach
• Experienced Manager
• A positive, hands on attitude
Marketing Manager Package:
Up to £50,000 plus benefits
Monday-Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Please contact us immediately if you would like to apply for this role as an Marketing Manager.