- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: TH4925
Remote & Norfolk
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Mon to Fri only
Are you currently an experienced Marketing Manager with Prop Tech experience looking to join an award-winning company?
Would you like to work within a role where you could put your knowledge or retail/commercial spaces to use? If you’ve answered yes to every question, then we’ve got a role with your name all over it…
This award-winning Prop Tech company is expanding their business! Their product is revolutionising the way in which shopping center management, marketers, retailers, and operational staff manage their communication and operational procedures. There’s no other tool in the business, and what an exciting opportunity for you to be part of that.
Marketing Manager Duties:
• To take responsibility for raising and further developing the company’s profile to support growth and global expansion.
• Review, analyse, and report on the performance of completed campaigns, keeping within budget.
• Manage our profile, presence and reputation and brand image for the 12+ international trade shows per year, as well as but not limited to social media and software directories.
• Regular reports shared with SMT to confirm success in the market.
• Website management and content creation, including the creation of new landing pages via WordPress (CMS).
Marketing Manager Profile:
• Prop Tech and commercial spaces experience is a requirement.
• Able to lead a team and grow within the high-performance culture.
• Strategic awareness to think about the commercial point of view with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Proven track record in delivering on KPIs based on MQLs, audience growth and engagement whilst leading a team.
• Experienced in digital marketing and optimising all digital channels: B2B social media, SEO, lead generation and other techniques to support sales growth. International experience is an added advantage.
Marketing Manager Package:
• Location: Remote Working (Office is based in Norfolk)
• Salary: £65,000
• Bespoke training plan for you and your development
• Employee Assist Program to support your mental, physical and financial health.
• Stakeholder Pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria)