Lettings System Coordinator
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4410
Are you an experienced Lettings Administrator?
Would you consider yourself pretty Tech Savvy?
Would you like to work for one of London’s most prestigious and well-respected property companies?
Would you like an autonomous role where you can use your initiative and IT skills as well as your strong administrative skills?
Lettings System Coordinator Company Profile:
The company vision is to become the leading property adviser in all the global markets that they operate in.
They have a network of UK offices that offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, rural property and mixed-use development schemes. They attract, recruit and retain the best people in property
Lettings System Coordinator Key Duties:
• Supporting of implementation of appropriate software used and supported by Lettings division
• Supporting the day to day operations of all lettings systems including RADAR, RADAR integrations and MS Office
• Collating support queries to enable the Process and Systems Manager and Lettings IT Trainer to identify training needs Handling testing for new processes and system enhancements
• Providing project support
• Data input and report checking
• Creating Excel, Powerpoint and online reports as and when required Working closely with Lettings Systems Operations Manager, on process changes and efficiencies which may require the systems to be changed or enhanced
Lettings System Coordinator Character profile:
• Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Polite manner & good customer care skills
• Excellent prioritising ability
• Good understanding of the lettings process
Lettings System Coordinator Package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Up to £30,000 plus annual bonus