- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: AM3407
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most desired Prime Central London Property Companies in London. Having nearly 40 years’ experience, it is the Market Leader in its Prime location with working with some of the most sought-after properties in Central London.
Company Profile for the Lettings Negotiator:
Our client’s success comes from giving their customers an extremely professional, in-depth and expert service. They know they can only do that with the right people on their Team, so they do their best to make sure that going to work is very fulfilling, rewarding and fun!
They are proud of having an approachable, open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will always be recognised and rewarded from colleagues, management to the director level, there are lots of progression opportunities for the chosen Lettings Negotiator.
Duties of the Lettings Negotiator:
• Qualify applicants thoroughly
• Conduct Viewings
• Provide detailed feedback to clients
• Manage applicants throughout the entire process
• Keep clients informed of any negotiations and updates.
Character profile of the Lettings Negotiator:
• Expectational people skills
• Track record in Lettings ideally in Prime Central London.
• Working to and achieving Targets.
• Like to be kept on their feet
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Good Attention to detail
• Wants to be part of a very successful team
Package for the Lettings Negotiator:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm (NO weekends).
£20,000 basic (depending on experience)
£45k+ OTE (Current Lettings Negotiator earning way above).
No drivers licence required!
If you have previous office administration experience, ideally for a UK property/lettings company then please get in touch with April McDowell at Cherry Pick People Property Recruitment Specialists. You can also follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Cherry Pick People.