- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4004
Are you an experienced Property / Lettings Coordinator?
Would you like to work for one of London’s most prestigious and well-respected property companies?
Would you like an autonomous role where you can use your initiative and people skills as well as your strong administrative skills?
Lettings Coordinator Company Profile:
The company vision is to become the leading property adviser in all the global markets that they operate in.
They have a network of UK offices that offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, rural property and mixed-use development schemes. They attract, recruit and retain the best people in property
Lettings Coordinator Key Duties:
• Work very closely supporting the Lettings manager
• General Lettings Coordinator duties
• Prepare all properties for marketing
• Working with the onsite teams to understand the local markets
• Updating utility providers and local authorities of tenancy changes
• Liaise with the property accounts team over any property queries where necessary
• Assisting with general Tenancy Management
Lettings Coordinator Character profile:
• Have experience in the Property Industry
• Be flexible and willing to help with all tasks
• Pro active
• Confident and professional
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Lettings Coordinator Package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Up to £25,000
If this opportunity is of interest, then please get in touch with Carly at Cherry Pick People.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest Property, Construction & Recruitment news and opportunities.
Jump to the front of the queue!!
RECORD YOUR VIDEO INTRODUCTION HERE…
Spend just 10 mins, at a time convenient to you, and answer 5 quick questions. We will get back to you in 48hrs with your feedback.