Lettings Client Accountants Manager
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: BP3783
Do you have experience in running residential lettings client accounts?
Have you got experience developing and managing a portfolio of properties?
Do you have a passion for mathematics and problem solving?
My client is looking for an experienced Lettings Client Accountant to join one of their largest teams at the heart of their residential letting’s operation. You will take control of a large portfolio of properties, dealing with the client accounts process from start to finish.
Lettings Client Accountants Manager Company Profile:
This multi-disciplinary property company has a nationwide network of over 50 offices. They have a long, distinguished history and are well established market leaders in Prime Central London.
They pride themselves on their innovative approach as well as commitment to their teams and external charities.
Lettings Client Accountant Manager Job Role:
• Import new tenancy details into the company’s accounting system
• Ensure the processing of rent is timely and efficient
• Liase with landlords, tenants and other branches
• Dealing with deposit returns
• Rent arrears chasing and investigating account queries
• Ensure compliance is upheld
• Understand overseas Landlord tax
• Overseeing and developing a team
Lettings Client Accountant Manager Profile:
• Extensive experience in client account management
• An eye for detail and ability to work methodically
• Passion for mathematics and problem solving
• Experience of finance
• Experience with deposit schemes and disputes
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000pa
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Please contact us immediately if you would like more information on this role as a Lettings Client Accountant.