- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: BP3940
This is a great opportunity to join one of West London’s leading independent property companies as their Lettings Administrator.
This company are looking for an articulate, well presented experienced Accountant in the Property industry.
Lettings Administrator Company profile:
With a friendly but professional approach, this company prides itself on improving perceptions of the property industry.
Far more team orientated than many other agents they have a fun and supportive working environment.
This ethos is reflected in much warmer client relationships, and their professionalism coupled with efficient and focused approach ensures excellent client retention.
Lettings Administrator Job Role:
• Arranging Gas Safety certificates and EPCS
• Drawing up tenancy agreements
• Referencing new tenants
• Booking check ins and outs
• Helping out the negotiators with admin duties
• Liaising with Landlords and Tenants for all documents
• Preparation of marketing material
• Dealing with tenancy renewals
Lettings Administrator Character profile:
• 6 months experience minimum
• Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Enjoys supporting a team
• Good attention to detail
• Can deal with difficult situations and is not afraid to say ‘no’
• Maintain exceptional client care
Lettings Administrator Package: