- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4365
Are you an experienced Lettings Administrator?
Would you like to work for one of London’s most prestigious and well-respected property companies?
Would you like a busy role, where there is scope to step up and progress within your current role?
Lettings Administrator Company Profile:
This is a multi-office estate agency brand with over 40 years in their local market. Their estate agents have earned a reputation in the industry for quality and a friendly service to match.
They know they need right people in the business to ensure this continues, therefore they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun. They are proud in having a friendly, open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded
Lettings Administrator Key Duties:
• Work very closely supporting the Lettings manager
• General Lettings Coordinator duties
• Prepare all properties for marketing
• Produce and send out contracts to all new clients
• Carry out weekly audits
• Attend various meetings
• Register deposits
• Referencing tenants
Lettings Administrator Character profile:
• Have experience in the Property Industry
• Be flexible and willing to help with all tasks
• Pro active
• Confident and professional
• Exceptional attention to detail
Lettings Administrator Package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
£30,000 – £33,000