- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB3348
This is an exciting opportunity to join a property company as the branch Lettings Administrator. This role will be very busy and sometimes demanding, so previous Lettings Administration experience is a must.
Lettings Administrator Company profile:
Established in the late 80’s this company have made their name in the fast-paced city environment. They are incredibly well regarded in and around their area with an excellent reputation. They have a work hard play har mentality and a fun vibrant office environment.
Lettings Administrator key duties:
• Keep system updated
• Make sure all files are compliant
• Point of communication between landlords tenant and negotiators
• Carry out referencing checks on tenants
• Liaise with contractors for move ins
• Deal with deposit registrations
• Make sure all Tenancy Agreements are signed correctly
Lettings Administrator character profile:
• Must have excellent organisational skills
• Can-do, positive attitude
• Be able to work in a very fast paced environment
• Enjoys supporting a team
• Good Attention to detail
• Positive at all times
Package for the Lettings Administrator:
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6:00pm Monday – Thursday and finish at 5pm on a Friday
£25,000 – £27,000
Please contact us immediately for more info on this role as a Lettings Administrator.