- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: GB201
Are you an experienced Lettings Administrator?
Would you like to work for one of London’s most successful and well respected property companies in South West and West London?
Would you like a busy role, where there is scope to step up and progress within your current role?
Lettings Administrator Company Profile:
This is a multi-office estate agency brand with numerous years in the London market. Their estate agents have earned a reputation in the industry for quality and a friendly service to match.
They know they need right people in the business to ensure this continues, therefore they do their best to make sure that going to work is fulfilling, rewarding and fun. They are proud in having a friendly, open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded
Lettings Administrator Key Duties:
- Work very closely supporting the Lettings manager
- General Lettings Coordinator duties
- Prepare all properties for marketing
- Produce and send out contracts to all new clients
- Carry out weekly audits
- Attend various meetings
- Register deposits
- Referencing tenants
Lettings Administrator Character profile:
- Have experience in the Property Industry
- Be flexible and willing to help with all tasks
- Pro active
- Confident and professional
- Exceptional attention to detail
Lettings Administrator Package:
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm
£25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Please contact us immediately if you would like more information on this role as a Lettings Administrator.