- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- REF: CM4253
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Property Consultancy as their Lettings Administrator. Previous experience working in Tenancy or Lettings Administration is essential for this position.
Lettings Administrator company profile:
As one of the largest Property services company in the world, this is an extremely aspirational brand.
Incredibly well respected across the property sector, they have strong relationships with all the leading UK and overseas developers.
Award winning and recognised for their exceptional staff development schemes, this is a great company to work for!
Lettings Administrator Administrator key duties:
• Drawing up tenancy agreements, contracts and relevant Lettings Administration
• Maintaining the property database
• Building relationships with clients
• Supporting the Lettings Manager with diary management, admin and some PA tasks
• Raise and dispute invoices
• Providing administrative support to managers and team
• Booking photos, EPC’s, EICR’s, check-in inventories, gas safety’s and cleans
Lettings Administrator requirements:
• Previous experience in Lettings or Tenancy Administration
• Good understanding of UK lettings legislation
• A keen eye for detail
• Highly organised and experience working in a busy office environment
• Pro-active problem solver and strong communicator
Package for the Lettings Administrator:
Up to £28,000 plus bonus
25 days holidays + Bank holidays